CCTV stands for “closed circuit television” and is a television system that is meant for private use only, not for public broadcast and is used for many purposes.
PROTECT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
if you’re concerned about the safety of your business, home or any property, you’re not alone. With so many reports of burglary, theft, vandalism & invasions recently, there is a definite need for concern. Many homes or businesses are burgled because they do not have a dependable surveillance security system in place. Security systems are growing in popularity for all sorts of purposes. As the need for security cameras grows, Surveillance technology is also growing by leaps and bounds with new innovative features to make video surveillance more cost effective and dependable than ever.
WHAT IS CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION
CCTV stands for “closed circuit television” and is a television system that is meant for private use only, not for public broadcast and is used for many purposes. It might be used to monitor a shop, warehouse premises, and residential houses, business premises, to keep an eye on nanny or elderly person. As an employer, you might use it to keep an eye on your employees and to monitor daily operations; it can also be used to observe public places by government or law officials such as parks, housing or apartment developments, and car parking garages.
Protection and Prevention with Surveillance Security Systems
using a surveillance system can dramatically reduce your risks of becoming a victim of crime. It can protect your premises, business, stock, elderly loved one, your home, or your property by allowing you to observe what’s going on either secretly or openly. A Camera can be placed almost anywhere in any room where sufficient lighting is available as many of the new models are in covert housings & can transmit the video signal without wires and some can even work with batteries
A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Our comprehensive range of products which are supplied by the industry’s leading manufacturers ensure we can provide a system to meet all your requirements.
Through our expertise and overview of the market, we work with you to identify the CCTV package which will match your exact needs.
From basic observation systems to fully integrated packages with remote monitoring, we select and install the package with the flexibility to adapt as your business develops.
We have a vast experience in designing, installing and maintaining systems from one camera to City centre size scheme
- Large scale applications with GUI (Graphical Interface) front end and electronic mapping
- Fibre Optic Networks, Wi Fi and microwave transmission systems
- IP Networked Systems over multiple locations
- Our experienced surveyors are on hand to guide you through choosing the correct system ensuring it meets your needs.
When thinking about installing a CCTV system some of the key points to consider are:
- What is the main objective of the system?
- Do I need dome cameras to provide continued discreet surveillance or static cameras to provide constant surveillance of a particular area
- What are the critical areas on site which require protection
- Do I need recognition or just general views? This will determine what type of camera and lens combinations are used
- Is the current lighting adequate
- How much recording capacity do I want
- Is it going to be monitored by on site personnel or out sourced to a monitoring station
At GoldXElectrical we know that installing CCTV can be difficult as legal guidelines for the installer are surprisingly inaccurate. Across the country, there are different expectations for CCTV installation. UK councils often set their own CCTV installation guidelines, making it hard to know how to tackle each project.